Why Direct Primary Care?
Direct Primary Care is a type of concierge medicine which puts the doctor-patient relationship first and offers quality primary care without the restrictions of insurance. Dr. Kusnetz believes it is important to have a doctor you can trust, who will listen to you, understand you and give you the time you need. Our practice limits membership to a manageable patient population allowing us the time we need to get to know you, explore your health concerns more completely and see you when you need to be seen. Compared to an insurance-based practice, this practice model offers markedly better access, little to no wait times, and same or next day appointments. Our patients can reach Dr. Kusnetz after hours with a simple phone call, text, or email.
- Limited membership
- Same or next day appointments
- Always see your doctor
- Ease of access for appointments or after hour contact via phone, text, email.
- Extended, unhurried office visits
- Little to no wait time to be seen
- Coordination of care with specialists
- In house lab draws
- Low cost labs
- Low cost generic medications
- Preventive health visits: Physical exams, well woman, well child, work , school and sports physicals
- Exercise and dietary counseling
- Acute illness
- Chronic care management
- EKG, urinalysis, strep screen, Flu screen, urine pregnancy test, ear lavage, accu-check, pulse oximeter, albuterol nebulizer treatment
- Vaccination administration. Vaccines provided by VaxCare, which will bill your insurance.
The following services are also available for an additional fee.
- Hospital care at FH Winter Park Campus
- Home visits if deemed appropriate/ necessary
- Skin tag removal
- Skin biopsy
- Small skin lesion excisions
- Incision and drainage of small skin abscesses
- B12 injections
- Steroid injections
- PPD (TB screen)
- Medical grade facials, chemical peels, dermaplaning
- Botox Cosmetic injections
Dr. Kusnetz has opted out of all insurance participation. Your membership fee covers most of your basic primary care needs and has been set at a price that is affordable for most people. There are no copays, no coinsurance, no deductibles. The membership fee is not insurance or a substitute for insurance. We advise that you maintain an insurance policy to cover blood work, radiology exams, specialist appointments and hospitalization.
Please call for more information on pricing.